Hi, I’m Nydia. I am an educated graduate that loves learning about the world and go back out and use what I have learned to help others. I am also an animal lover with three dogs, two chihuahuas and a friendly-loving red nose pit-bull.
I love to workout and play soccer on my free time, but I also love being lazy and sleeping in so we probably have a lot in common. On my lazy days I love to eat pizza and watch netflix, my favorite show of all time is The Office.
I started the Little Purple Cow because I wanted a place to share my favorite resources and create a place where anyone can find ideas on how to life a wonderful life.
I am sharing experiences with you that I have personally gone through in hope that my journey can help guide you through yours.
I am very passionate about the wellness of the mind, body, and soul and believe that we all have a hidden super power in our unconscious. I am here to show you how you can uncover that hidden power and use it in all aspects of your life. The power is so silly, but once you understand how to use it correctly your life will transform for the better.
I also talk quite a bit about finances and lifestyle because those are very important topics. I want to help you become money educated without making the same mistakes I did.
In this blog, I will be sharing my experiences and opinions. Please do not take things personal if we happen to disagree and just move on from my blog. However, I hope my opinions and personal stories do help you achieve great success.
Some fun facts about me:
- I love watching SNL and I am slightly obsessed with Tina Fey, Kristin Wiig, Amy Poehler, Steve Carell and many more.
- I have one tattoo and I am itching for more.
- I am dating a professional Boxer
- I speak Spanish and English fluently
- I am pro medicinal marijuana to treat diseases and illnesses.
- Love to travel ,explore new places, and eat delicious food.
- If I could eat one thing forever it would probably be Pizza, but only from Uncle Vito’s in Sacramento, Ca.
- I love going on hikes and sunbathing (typical girl thing lol )
- The Secret is my favorite book of all time that has changed my life and I highly recommend it to you if you are reading this. Go get that book now and change your life!
- I am very open- minded liberal. Love=love. We cannot defeat our enemies with hate, we can only defeat them with love.